Do You Want Your Website to Bring You More Potential Customers?
You can do so by showing your website on Google for the relevant keywords to your business. How? By optimizing your website. The process is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and includes a lot of strategies and tactics that, if done regularly, will increase your visibility in Google and get you more relevant traffic.
Some Search and SEO Statistics
- Search engines drive 300% more traffic to sites relative to social media
- 93% of all website traffic comes from a search engine like Google
- Ranking highly for organic search results is crucial; between 70% and 80% of users completely ignore paid advertisements
- 75% of users never click past the first page of search results
So the Conclusion?Your website should rank higher on Google for relevant keywords to your business.
Some website owners decide to create their websites first and to look for an SEO specialist later. The problem here is that the website designers and programmers are NOT SEO specialists so they do not consider all the ranking factors, of which Google uses more than 200. So if you are in the planning stage of your website, hire an SEO specialist now. You will save yourself a lot of money and time. If you already have your website built… don’t worry, we can still fix everything. It will just take more time.
What Components Does the SEO Service Include?
- SEO strategy and website structure for new websites
- Communication with your developer / design company if needed
- Analysis of the current website’s situation
- Competitors research and analysis
- Keyword research to find the best keywords for your business
- Going through every page of your website to implement all the SEO tactics
- Duplicate content check (monthly)
- Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools installation and monitoring (monthly)
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO) – convert more visitors into buyers (monthly)
- Website maintenance and keeping your website up-to-date (monthly)
- Link building (monthly)
- Check for SEO black hat techniques from competitors on your website (monthly)
- Friendly customer service
“In the very competitive SEO market, it is very difficult to choose the right person who can understand our goals and design a tailor-made approach. We find Iskra and her team very knowledgeable, skilled and devoted to our project. They don’t spare any efforts in achieving the results we wanted by going an “extra mile” in every aspect of their work. We got positive results much quicker since we started working with Iskra and the determination she has led to a knock-on effect for all of us, making our operations smoother, knowing we have Iskra’s support around the clock.
I would strongly recommend Iskra to anyone in need of SEO, CRO, and marketing services and look forward to working with her long-term.”
Emil PerushanovTop Removals London
What to Expect When Working With Us
You will never wait more than 24 hours for a response. You will receive guaranteed friendly, punctual customer service.
Avoiding conflict of interest at all cost
For example, if you are a nutritionist in London and we are running your SEO, we won’t accept another nutritionist in London as a client.
SEO is a process, as long as you can see the results and are happy with the services then we will continue working together.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is SEO something you do one time?
No. This is an ongoing process. Your competitors want to rank for the same keywords as you do. If you do everything just once, you may reach good positions in Google but after a while, your website will drop down.
Is my website going to rank higher immediately after you implement everything?
No, SEO needs time. It depends on how strong your competitors’ websites are. Of course, there are some black hat techniques that can give faster results but they violate Google guidelines and your website will be penalized sooner or later. The recovery from a Google penalty is a very slow process and we do not recommend teasing Google. It is better to slowly conquer better positions and stay there for a long time.
What is the price of the SEO services?
It depends on your website, how many keywords you would like to rank for, which city you want to rank for (a megapolis or a small town), how strong the competitors are. Because of this, we offer a personalized price to every customer based on their needs
Will I receive an invoice for each payment?
Yes, you will.