Paid Advertising – Google Ads, Facebook, Linkedin
Reach More Potential Customers with Higher ROI
There are a lot of abbreviations and specific terminology associated with paid advertising – PPC (pay per click), PPI (pay per impression), CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per acquisition), SEA (search engine advertising) cost per conversion, retargeting, etc. All of these are different models and they all have their pros and cons. Which one we are using depends on the goal we want to achieve.
Some Paid Advertising Statistics:
- 63 % of people said they’d click on a Google ad
- PPC visitors are 51 % more likely to purchase something than organic visitors
- 69 % of searchers using mobile devices, call a business straight from Google search
- 65 % of B2B companies have acquired a customer through LinkedIn paid ads
- Global social media advertising spending increased by 32% in 2018
So the Conclusion?You should definitely start using or optimizing your paid campaigns in Google and/or Social Media.
Some business owners decide to try doing paid advertising by themselves but this rarely leads to a successful marketing campaign. Why would you prefer wasting your money and time when you can delegate the task to the professionals who have years of experience?
What Components Does the Paid Advertising Service Include?
- Audit of the campaigns you already have
- Competitors research and analysis
- Create a paid advertising strategy
- Research for the best-paid marketing channel that can help you achieve your goals
- Content creation
- Campaigns targeting and setting
- Adwords Account Management / Linkedin Ads Account Management / Facebook Ads Account Management
- Conversion tracking and optimization
- Friendly customer service
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price for the PPC service?
Every business is different, therefore, the amount of work required for each one is not the same. That is precisely why working with a standard predefined monthly fee is inadequate. We will take a close look at your current paid marketing campaigns, we will discuss the goals you have, and based on that we will offer you an individual price.
Will I receive an invoice for each payment?
Do I have to do something?
We may need from you some additional information about your business and customers, and access to your accounts if you have already started some campaigns. We may also ask you to provide us with some photos and videos if we decide that Facebook is the right marketing channel for you.
In what timeframe should I expect results?
If you have campaigns already running and we have enough data to analyze, you should see results in the next 1 to 3 months. If we are starting from zero we may need a little longer.
What to Еxpect When Working With Us
You will never wait more than 24 hours for a response. You will receive guaranteed friendly, punctual customer service.
Avoiding conflict of interest at all cost
For example, if you are a dentist in New York and we are running your PPC, we will not accept another dentist in New York as a client as it would be a conflict of interest.
Running and optimizing paid ads is a process, as long as you can see the results and are happy with the services then we will continue working together.