Google My Business Listing – Attract Local Customers
Show on Google Maps, Local Searches and for Queries with “Near Me”
Google My Business Listing is the local pack with a map that shows on Google when someone does a local search. It is the easiest and fastest way for your potential customers to find your business information online, to get directions to your location, or to call you with just one click straight from the search on their mobile device. Are you there? Are you where your potential customers expect you to be with a fully optimized listing?
Some Google My Business Listing Statistics:
- 46% of all Google searches are local
- 1 in 3 smartphone searches occur right before consumers visit a store
- 18% of local searches buy a product within a day
- 50% of consumers visit a store within a day of conducting a local search
- 62% of computer/ tablet users and 72% of smartphone users search locally before visiting a store within 5 miles
Are You Taking Advantage Of The Google My Business Listing Benefits?
If you are not, now is the right moment to consider creating and optimizing a business listing. A lot of local business owners underestimate the power of this small but incredibly beneficial tool. Or they just create a Google My Business listing and leave it as it is – without any business information or without photos, without posting updates or without monitoring the reviews. This can cause enormous damage to your online reputation. Thanks to our experience of more than 7 years in Google My Business we create, verify and manage your listing, so it supports your business growth.
What Does Google My Business Service Include?
- Google My Business Listing creation
- Listing verification – you will receive a 4-digit pin code to your business address which you should send us
- Listing onsite optimization – our team will submit all your business information, photos and posts the right way
- Reputation Management – we will monitor all the reviews your customers leave on your Google My Business listing and on all third-party review websites we submitted your business information. Our team will cultivate positive reviews, and assist you in handling the inevitable negative ones gracefully.
- Local Citations – edit, create and clean up your local listings. Local directory listings (citations) play a major role in local search optimization. Your business will be listed in all of the necessary directories (70+) to improve your exposure on the search results page and within Google Maps
- Monitor listing is up-to-date – it is not cool but random people can actually make changes to your listing’s information. We will check regularly for such changes and reverse them.
- Friendly customer service
Frequently Asked Questions
Can anyone really make changes to my Google My Business Listing?
Yes. Even though it doesn’t seem fair to most business owners, random people can suggest a change or an edit to your business listing, including your competition. These user-generated changes can be made live on your listing, and you might not even be notified the changes have been made. This includes changing your physical business location.
Can you remove a fake review from my listing?
If it is really a fake review and not a bad review you just don’t like, there are a few things we can do. However, bear in mind Google has the rights to deny the review removal. In this case, we have to think of a workaround action.
Can you show my listing on Google’s first page for the whole city?
It depends on your business field and your physical address. The idea behind Google My Business is to show the searcher the closest local business to their location. If you are a restaurant in a large city and someone is searching for “restaurants near me”, but this person is on the opposite side of the city, the chances are, you won’t rank.
How much does this service cost?
We will analyze if you already have a Google My Business listing and if it is optimized to some point, or we need to start everything from scratch. Then we will discuss how many locations does your business have. Do you have only one physical address or you are a chain with a few locations? This will affect the price and we aim to give our customers the most accurate price for our time and effort.
If I rank with my listing, should I care about my website?
Definitely yes! Your listing’s performance is tightly connected to your website’s performance. If you have a good and optimized website, your listing will show on more search queries. If you neglect your website, it will be very difficult to rank your listing. This is why we recommend optimizing both simultaneously.
What to Еxpect When Working With Us
You will never wait more than 24 hours for a response. You will receive guaranteed friendly, punctual customer service.
Avoiding conflict of interest at all cost
For example, if you have a restaurant in Dallas, and we are taking care of your business listing, we will not accept another client from the same business sector and location as you.
Managing Google My Business listing is an ongoing process, as long as you can see the results and are happy with the services we will continue working together.