About the Author
I am a marketing and SEO specialist who helps individuals and small businesses create a website the right way from the start, or to improve their existing websites so they can show on Google's first page and convert more visitors into buyers.
I believe every person is born with the potential to achieve great things, and that potential has to be nurtured and shown to the world. Everyone can make the world a better place. My mission is to help you do it.
- Over 6 years of experience in the Online Marketing field
- Worked on 1000+ websites
- Over 100 conversion rate tests with 80% success rate
- Managed a team of 25 SEOs, designers, developers and marketing specialists
- Worked on websites for Australia, UK, and the USA
- Trained over 50 people to optimize websites
Why Invest in This Book?
It will teach you how to create your website/online store by yourself. You will no longer depend on the availability and responsibility of designers and developers.
It will be an investment in your small business. Do it right from the start and skyrocket.
It will help you to stop wondering what is useful and what is not. Learn from my experience and mistakes, described in over 200 pages of practical tips and examples
Reviews from Happy Customers
Managing Director at Fantastic Services Group
"This book is a must for people wanting to bring their dream alive in the most achievable and efficient way. With sharp business thinking Iskra starts from the basics, unfold the essentials of website conversion, and finally gives insights for the details that make big difference. I would easily call it “the bible” for building a successful website. A must read."
Co-owner at EOS REKLAMA
"Great book, highly recommended! I wanted to create my own website for helping my mother`s business but I had no idea how all these IT stuff work. I know Iskra from before and I`ve found out that she wrote a book that might be helpful for what I wanted to do, so I bought it and decided to try if I will manage to start by myself just following the steps in the book. It is explained in a very easy manner, it`s affordable and I am happy I bought it. Thank you, Iskra!"
Who Is This Book For?
Myths you should NOT believe
You have to be a developer to build a website
No, you don’t have to be a developer. There are a lot of platforms that make it very easy for you to create a website without knowing a single line of code.
You have to be a developer to make a search engine optimization (SEO) for your website
Again, no. You don’t have to understand code or different programming languages. If it is interesting for you, you can learn it, but it is not a necessity.
I can just pay someone to do it for me without taking part in the process
Yes, you can, but the results won’t be satisfactory unless you are involved in the process of creating the website. The company or freelancer won’t write the content of the website, they don’t know your market as well you do, they don’t know your brand’s philosophy and values and they can’t pick up the most appropriate domain name for you (just to name few of the things they can’t do for you). If you don’t take part in the process, it will be like ordering a dress or a suit without telling the tailor what colors you want, what cut you prefer and without trying it on. I am sure you don’t do it when you pick clothes. Why do it when marketing your business?
What You'll Learn...
- How to research your niche - keywords, trends, competitors
- How to pick the right domain name (the name of your website)
- How to choose the most suitable hosting company and plan for your needs
- How to define your website’s goal
- One vs multi-page website? Which one is better for you?
- Platforms you may use to build your website
- Color psychology - what colors you should use to reflect your brand identity.
- Tips to create a memorable logo.
- What should be the URL structure of the website - make it easy for users and search engines
- What sections your website may and should have.
- Elements of the header, sidebar, body and footer - make them appealing to your visitors.
- Search engine optimization - give your website the initial boost to rank higher in Google and get more free traffic to your website
- Should you include a blog on your website and what you should consider
- How to use Google Webmaster and Analytics to improve the performance of your website (to increase sales)
You will even get 2 free bonuses:
Additional chapter for conversion rate optimization (CRO) - how to optimize the elements and content so more visitors take the action you want - buy, subscribe or call. Who would refuse an increase in sales and subscriptions?!
On the last page of the ebook you will find a link to a closed Facebook group where you can communicate with other motivated people like yourself. You will be able to ask questions and I or someone experienced from the group will help you out.